Way to Australia and Beyond is always seeking unique and different places to enjoy. We believe Wakatobi is simply one of those gems. Located in a remote and exclusive resort in an Indonesian Archipelago it is blessed with the planet's most pristine and prolific tropical reefs.
Here's the facts about Wakatobi…..
Wakatobi - located on the small island of Tolandono, remote but easily accessible via private air charter. Wakatobi uses air charter to fly guests from Bali to their own private airstrip in Wakatobi. Generally they have flights both ways on Mondays and Fridays although there are some anomalies during the year. Charter flight departs Bali early in the morning .
The flight back will have guests at Bali Domestic Airport before 3pm so you can connect with any international flight after 5.30pm.
Wakatobi Resort Accommodation Packages include all the following:
▪ Accommodation as per your booking
▪ Delicious and varied meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
▪ VIP Arrival Service pre-immigration in Bali airport
▪ Up to 45kg luggage allowance on flight to resort and return
▪ VIP departure lounge including snacks
▪ Return transfers from Wakatobi's airport to the resort
▪ 24hrs coffee / tea / hot chocolate / drinking water
▪ Complimentary in-room Internet access and wifi
Dive Package includes:
Three x guided boat dives (70 minute dive time) daily AND additional unlimited shore diving on Wakatobi's 6km house reef
Dry towels, hot drinks / water and snacks on boat dives
Dive and photo gear porter service on boats and shore dives
Air fills, tanks, weights
Assistance with shore diving - surface supervision, house reef orientation, recommendations and advice and taxi boats where necessary
Dive valet service (rinsing/drying gear)
A significant contribution to award-winning conservation programs
Snorkel packages enable snorkelers to join their diving friends and family on dive boats, and explore exquisite dive site reef tops from the surface.
The package includes
▪ Three x guided snorkel trips daily by comfortable dive boat
▪ Snorkel gear / Dry towels, hot drinks / water and snacks
▪ A significant contribution to award-winning conservation programs
To find out more contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Wakatobi …an experience without equal